Welcome to the Pillars
Pillars of Wellness was established with the aim of helping clients find their ideal therapist. This is an underappreciated part of good mental health treatment. To have the most effective treatment, it is essential to have a good fit between client and clinician. In addition to improved client outcomes, this approach can also improve clinician satisfaction, which in addition to improving client outcomes can have a positive overall impact on the wellbeing of our organization. At Pillars of Wellness, it is our hope to not only improve the lives of our clients; rather, we want to make a positive impact on our clients, clinicians and our community!
As a company, we aim to provide a comfortable and empowering workplace for our Pillars’ staff knowing that only in taking care of our team, can we truly provide health and healing to those we serve. Clinically, we focus on identifying the ideal clinical fit. We aim to ensure clients, clinicians, and the entire Pillars’ team is in their ideal place to succeed.
To be the premier mental health organization by empowering clinicians and clients throughout the Midwest.
1. People first: We take care of our staff and the community we serve to ensure a healthy and healing environment.
2. Integrity: We hold ourselves to a high standard of honesty, ethics, and diligence.
3. Leadership: We guide our clinicians and staff to find their passion while being supported by quality leadership and management.
4. Learning: We set a priority of being open to learning, adapting, and growing.
5. Authentic: We strive to be genuine in our relationships and to help clients and staff discover and embrace their true selves.
6. Resourceful: We aim to optimize an innovative approach to be a vehicle of change in our community.
7. Supportive: We are dedicated to creating a collaborative environment where staff and clients feel heard and understood.
We believe that by having a healthy and happy team, we can provide the best services and bring about a positive impact on the communities we serve.
Employee satisfaction is directly related to client satisfaction, and we aim to foster a healthy workforce, so we can better facilitate health and healing.