Pillars Inspires 5K Run/Walk
Pillars of Wellness is hosting its first annual 5K event to provide mental health awareness in the community. This year we are partnering with a non-for-profit agency, Copline, whose mission is to provide peer support for law enforcement officers. They are a 24/7 confidential crisis line, which utilizes retired police officers with mental health training to provide support to officers and family members who may be experiencing work related stress, trauma, depression, anxiety, or other mental health concerns.
Kids are welcomed and can walk for free!
If you would like to participate in the event, you can sign up here.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration before September 21, 2022 is a guaranteed t-shirt
- Pre-registration is available from 7:30a – 8:30a day of the race (t-shirt not guaranteed)
- Race packet pick up is Friday, September 30 at Shelter #2 from 5:30 – 7 pm
- Award for each age division winner and top male and female
- Overall race winner can walk away with a shoe voucher from Fleet Feet!
Computerized timing provided by T&H Timing
After Race Celebration
- Enjoy Chick-Fil-A at the post-race award ceremony
- Participate in post-race raffles
Main Street Cafe: gift card raffle
Chick-Fil-A Valparaiso: food supplied post-race
Fleet Feet Schererville: shoe voucher for overall race winner