Pillars of Wellness is seeking a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). The LMFT oversees the mental wellbeing of the clients under their care, which includes their own clients and the clients being seen by their supervisees. They review and assess client treatment plans, including short- and long-term goals. LMFT review clinical records to evaluate the necessary level of patient care. A LMFT will maintain a caseload of their own while supervising provisionally licensed providers and/or interns.
Pillars is a rapidly growing mental health startup setting the standard for excellence in the mental wellness space. Our rapid growth is a result of our investment in our people. We are looking for team members who want to push this paradigm and facilitate personal and professional growth within yourself, for Pillars as a whole, and the supervisees under your direction. Pillars continues to create new opportunities as we are experiencing rapid growth. We will continue to change the mental health field, as we push to help our clinicians be their best self, so they can best serve their clients!
Reporting to the Clinical Director of their location, the LMFT is responsible for evaluating, assessing, diagnosing and treating clients experiencing mental health and psychological distress with an emphasis on providing weekly supervision and ongoing training for their supervisees.
- Provide weekly supervision and support of individual staff, including interns.
- Review and sign all supervisee progress notes, providing feedback as necessary, and ensure documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Complete staff evaluations as needed.
- Provide training opportunities for staff as needed.
- Attends staff meetings and team conferences; leads team meetings as required.
- Facilitating individual, group, and family therapy, as needed. Note supervisor total clinical caseload will decrease as they increase supervisees under their direction.
- Participating in professional development activities.
We are seeking a Masters or Doctoral level therapist/psychologist with a passion for providing training and development of supervisees and working as a leader on our team. An ideal candidate will have the experience and/or interest in training, supervision, professional development, and/or teaching.
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Are a Psychologist or Master’s level clinician with clinical experience and/or interest in providing or supervision of intake assessments and individual, couples and/or group therapy.
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: PhD, PsyD, HSPP, or LMFT.
- Have knowledge and experience utilizing empirically supported treatments (clinical orientation can vary, but experience supporting a broad array of clinical interests is preferred.)
- Have previous experience with clients in crisis.
- Have a passion for providing supportive and developmental opportunities for new clinicians and interns.
- Want to be a part of a company that is looking to change the way we care for our caregivers!
The benefits of working at Pillars for our full-time employees includes a competitive total compensation package, including:
- IRA with a 3% company match
- 40 hours of flex PTO - increased with years of employment
- 10 - Paid Holidays
- 3 - Paid “Wellness Days”
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Free clinical supervision and ongoing training
- Competitive Salary compensation
- Mission led and purposeful work
- Supportive Environment
- Fulfilling Workplace
- Career and Organizational Growth Opportunities