The Child Therapist will be able to apply a best practice approach to assessment and treatment of clients under your direction. As an agency we are focused on creating an ideal fit: clinically our aim is to ensure the optimal fit between client and therapist, in supervision we aim to identify the appropriate fit between supervisor and supervisee and as an agency we want to make sure this is the best fit for you! Our therapists work collaboratively or under the supervision of our clinical director in an eclectic role with many potential growth areas. As a fast-growing startup we are looking for a therapist that will be able to join the team and contribute where needed. With that, we are looking for team players with a passion to advance our company and transform the mental health industry! If you are looking for a job where you can focus on clinical work without being bogged down with administrative demands, this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide effective individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Work with clients to determine realistic goals for psychotherapy
- Ensure the appropriate fit between client and clinician
- Provide therapy to a variety of clients with an interest and expertise in children
- Help client identify appropriate needs when devising/revising and implementing treatment
- Provide team consultation with other clinicians, as each relies on information and action from other team members to ensure the most effective treatment plan for the client
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health related field
- Valid license/or working towards licensure
- In-depth knowledge and experience in individual, group, couples and/or family psychology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Clinicians Choose Pillars
Career growth is our goal! Pillars works to help you create your ideal caseload or join and/or develop a group practice.
Our goal is your growth. Whether you are a newly licensed clinician or an intern, we have created an organization that has unlimited potential. We are invested in your professional growth!
Serve Your Community and Beyond
Using a hybrid in-person and tele-video based therapy option allows you the opportunity to be involved in your community and reach beyond your geographic limitations to find your ideal clinical caseload.
Your Ideal Practice
At Pillars, we uniquely match clients with clinicians based on goodness of fit, including personality, clinical style, and specialties making Pillars an ideal opportunity to develop your ideal caseload.
Manage your schedule and caseload to best meet your needs so you’re able to provide the care to yourself and therefore be the most effective therapist you can be!
No Cost to You
We provide the administrative support that you need to focus on your clinical work, with insurance claim submission, eligibility verification, and contract negotiations. We take care of the hassles of clinical practice so you can be the expert your clients need!
Your Wellness is Our Passion
Wellness looks different to all of us and we aim to help you find that balance to be your best self. We believe that having healthy and happy clinicians on our team allows us to provide the best services to our community.