Pillars is excited to expand our services in Fort Wayne, Indiana! We plan on opening our first Fort Wayne clinic in September 2022 and we need you! We are starting to build our team and we are looking for team players that want to be a part of bringing Pillars of Wellness to your community! We have found that our clients and clinicians thrive when we can leverage the best of both worlds! The comfort and community vibe in our upscale office environments helps facilitate a supportive and collaborative working environment. However, we have all valued the flexibility of telecommuting. Telehealth not only offers a convenient and simple way to provide therapy to a diverse population, there is also strong evidence that it can improve clinical outcomes for clients and prevent burnout and increase job satisfaction for clinicians! We are looking for clinicians who are eager to start seeing clients and provide them with a service that is effective and efficient. With the flexibility of telehealth services, clinicians can be located anywhere and be matched with clients that meet their ideal clinical interests while maintaining the highest level of legal and ethical consideration for licensing restrictions. Our plan is to start building a remote team that can transition to in-person or remain remote if preferred.
- Evaluating, assessing, and diagnosing clients experiencing mental health and psychological distress
- Providing evidence-based mental health counseling and psychotherapy to clients
- Identifying culturally appropriate treatment to meet clients experiences and individual needs
- Conducting group therapy sessions for clients based on specific needs (e.g. anger management, depression, anxiety, relationship issues)
- Working with clients to set smart goals and develop individualized treatment plans
- Giving clients adequate resources to gain insight through a strength-based approach to treatment
- Identifying and alleviate barriers to treatment and encourage clients in their wellness and recovery journey
- Identifying social, emotional, and cultural barriers that may inhibit a client's psychological wellbeing
- Referring clients internally to an appropriate provider or externally to other health professionals
- Supporting clients in identifying additional resources in their local or online communities such as social services, job services, and support groups
In order to be an approved Pillars Provider we will need you to complete the following:
- Valid mental health licensure (provisional or independent) LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAC, LPCC, Clinical Psychology PsyD/PhD, or other
- National Provider Identifier NPI number
- Completed Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare CAQH application
- Individual professional malpractice liability insurance policy ($1mil/$3mil)
Why Clinicians Choose Pillars
Career growth is our goal! Pillars works to help you create your ideal caseload or join and/or develop a group practice.
Our goal is your growth. Whether you are a savvy veteran clinician or an ambitious and ready to learn intern, we have created an organization that has unlimited growth potential. We are invested in you and your professional growth!
Serve Your Community and Beyond
Using a hybrid in-person and tele-video based therapy option allows you the opportunity to be involved in your community and reach beyond your geographic limitations to find your ideal clinical caseload.
Your Ideal Practice
At Pillars, we uniquely match clients with clinicians based on goodness of fit, including personality, clinical style, and specialties making Pillars an ideal opportunity to develop your ideal caseload. Whether you're looking to build a team, build your brand, our build your ideal caseload, we pride ourselves on being able to support your career aspirations!
Manage your schedule and caseload to best meet your needs so you’re able to provide the care to yourself and therefore be the most effective therapist you can be!
No Cost to You
We provide the administrative support that you need to focus on your clinical work by managing insurance claim submission, eligibility verification, contract negotiations all while allowing you an opportunity to leverage our expansive marketing presence and vast referral network. We take care of the hassles of clinical practice so you can be the expert your clients need!
Your Wellness is Our Passion
Wellness looks different to all of us and we aim to help you find that balance to be your best self. We believe that having healthy and happy clinicians on our team allows us to provide the best services to the communities we serve. Please consider being a part of our mission to bring wellness to Fort Wayne!