Pillars of Wellness is seeking an Intake/Research psychologist/therapist. This role will address the full spectrum of clients and focus on developing a data driven and research base for identifying client and clinician fit, based on Pillars unique model of qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
Pillars is a rapidly growing mental health startup setting the standard for excellence in the mental wellness space. Our rapid growth continues to create new opportunities as we continue to push for better care for our clients seeking treatment for anxiety, depression, trauma, substance use, and other co-occurring conditions and better employment experience for our treating therapists.
We are seeking a Masters or Doctoral level therapist/psychologist with a passion for research and assessment, interfacing with families and individual providers during the intake process, and working as a leader on our team. An ideal candidate will have the experience and/or interest in working with assessment, diagnostics, and research.
Reporting to the clinical director, the intake coordinator is responsible for evaluating, assessing, diagnosing and treating clients experiencing mental health and psychological distress.
In addition to carrying a clinical caseload, the primary responsibility of the intake coordinator will be identifying the ideal clinical fit between clients seeking mental health services with a Pillars therapist and referring to external resources when clinically appropriate.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Completing or supervising initial intake evaluations to determine diagnosis and appropriateness of fit
- Interfacing with clinical directors and clinicians regarding client best fit
- Working with clients and families regarding appropriate referrals, if treatment at Pillars is not indicated during intake
- Screening potential intakes and answer questions from families, providers, and potential clients
- Developing, executing and continued improvement of our client and clinician matching algorithm
- Facilitating individual, group, and family therapy, as needed (e.g., when intake census is lower, intake therapist may be requested to assist with providing coverage leading groups, individual and family therapy sessions)
- Participating in professional development activities
- Referring clients internally to an appropriate provider or externally to other health professionals.
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Are a Psychologist or Master’s level clinician with clinical experience conducting intake assessments and individual, couples and/or group therapy
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LSW, MFT, or LMHC-A
- Have knowledge and experience utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), as well as other empirically supported treatments
- Have previous experience with clients in crisis
- Have a sound research background and/or interest
The benefits of working at Pillars for our full time employees includes a competitive total compensation package, including:
- IRA with a 3% company match
- 40 hours of flex PTO - increased with years of employment
- 10 - Paid Holidays
- 3 - Paid “Wellness Days”
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Free clinical supervision and ongoing training
- Competitive Salary compensation
- Mission led and purposeful work
- Supportive Environment
- Fulfilling Workplace
- Career and Organizational Growth Opportunities