Reporting to our Indiana tele-mental health Clinical Director, the tele-mental health associate director is responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating clients experiencing mental health and psychological distress.
In addition to carrying a clinical caseload, the primary responsibility of the tele-mental associate director will be providing supervision and assisting in managing and building the team of telemental health providers, who are licensed or working towards licensure in the state of Indiana.
- Participating in the interview process for new clinicians who fit the Pillars of Wellness mission and values.
- Leading in the development of programs to better serve Pillars of Wellness telemental health services.
- Serving as a community liaison with local universities to assist in the internship and employee recruitment efforts at Pillars of Wellness.
- Providing evidence-based tele-mental health counseling and psychotherapy to clients.
- Identifying culturally appropriate treatment to meet clients' experiences and individual needs.
- Conducting online group therapy sessions for clients based on specific needs (e.g., anger management, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, etc.).
- Working with clients to set SMART goals and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Giving clients adequate resources to gain insight through a strength-based approach to treatment.
- Identifying and alleviating barriers to treatment and encouraging clients in their wellness and recovery journey.
- Identifying social, emotional, and cultural barriers that may inhibit a client's psychological wellbeing.
- Referring clients internally to an appropriate provider or externally to other health professionals.
- Supporting clients in identifying additional resources in their local or online communities such as social services, job services, and support groups.
In order to be an approved Pillars Provider we will need you to complete the following:
- Valid mental health licensure (provisional or independent) LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAC, LPCC, Clinical Psychology PsyD/PhD, or other
- National Provider Identifier NPI number
- Completed Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare CAQH application
- Individual professional malpractice liability insurance policy ($1mil/$3mil)
Why Clinicians Choose Pillars
Career growth is our goal! Pillars works to help you create your ideal caseload or join and/or develop a group practice.
Our goal is your growth. Whether you are a newly licensed clinician or an intern, we have created an organization that has unlimited potential. We are invested in your professional growth!
Serve Your Community and Beyond
Using a hybrid in-person and tele-video based therapy option allows you the opportunity to be involved in your community and reach beyond your geographic limitations to find your ideal clinical caseload.
Your Ideal Practice
At Pillars, we uniquely match clients with clinicians based on goodness of fit, including personality, clinical style, and specialties making Pillars an ideal opportunity to develop your ideal caseload.
Manage your schedule and caseload to best meet your needs so you’re able to provide the care to yourself and therefore be the most effective therapist you can be!
No Cost to You
We provide the administrative support that you need to focus on your clinical work, with insurance claim submission, eligibility verification, and contract negotiations. We take care of the hassles of clinical practice so you can be the expert your clients need!
Your Wellness is Our Passion
Wellness looks different to all of us and we aim to help you find that balance to be your best self. We believe that having healthy and happy clinicians on our team allows us to provide the best services to our community.
*(remote jobs, work from home jobs, wfh jobs)