Pillars of Wellness is seeking a reliable and compassionate Mental Health Receptionist to join our team. As the first point of contact for our clients, the Mental Health Receptionist will play a critical role in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere, managing incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and providing administrative support to our mental health professionals. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and a strong commitment to patient care.
Pillars is a rapidly growing mental health startup setting the standard for excellence in the mental wellness space. Our rapid growth continues to create new opportunities as we continue to push for better care for our clients seeking treatment for anxiety, depression, trauma, substance use, and other co-occurring conditions and better employment experience for our staff.
Reporting to the executive assistant, the administrative assistant is responsible for scheduling appointments, running insurance verifications, handling company mail, communicating with other department leads, and assisting with billing tasks.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Greet clients in a warm and professional manner, ensuring that they feel welcomed and valued
- Manage incoming calls, answer general questions, and direct calls to the appropriate mental health professional
- Schedule appointments, confirm appointments, and maintain accurate records of client information
- Provide administrative support to mental health professionals, including preparing and processing forms, documents, and reports
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area, ensuring that clients are comfortable and have access to necessary resources
- Collaborate with mental health professionals to ensure that clients receive timely and appropriate care
- Keep up-to-date with changes in the mental health field and stay current with all relevant policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information and adhere to all privacy regulations
- Setting up patient payment plans and work collection accounts.
- Scheduling appointments and other administrative work.
We are seeking someone with experience in administrative tasks as well as medical billing; knowledge of insurance guidelines; competent use of computer systems and electronic medical records; ability to multitask; effective communication skills.
The benefits of working at Pillars for our full time employees includes a competitive total compensation package, including:
- IRA with a 3% company match
- 40 hours of flex PTO - increased with years of employment
- 10 - Paid Holidays
- 3 - Paid “Wellness Days”
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Competitive Salary compensation
- Mission led and purposeful work
- Supportive Environment
- Fulfilling Workplace
- Career and Organizational Growth Opportunities